Mandarin Oriental Shenzhen
All 178 rooms and suites at Mandarin Oriental, Shenzhen, among the largest and most luxurious in the city, have stunning views that include glorious parks, soaring skyscrapers and bustling Shenzhen Bay.
Your journey begins here
The hotel, located on the upper floors of the 79-storey UpperHills building in the prime Futian business district, and has a total of eight restaurants and bars. A sublime, high-floor spa, an impressive meetings and events space and a helipad, complete the Mandarin Oriental, Shenzhen, luxury portfolio.
You can now book any Mandarin Oriental property around the globe from within the WeChat platform with just a few clicks and utilise the in-App WeChat Pay account to secure reservations.
Rooms & Suites
Guest rooms and suites at Mandarin Oriental, Shenzhen, have stunning views over the city through floor-to-ceiling windows
- All rooms and suites are high rise, with stunning city views
- Among the largest rooms in the city, starting at 56sqm
- Luxurious, spa-like marble bathrooms
- High-tech appliances from Samsung, Dyson and Bose
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Tasteful design, with elements of east and west
Guests can choose from eight restaurants and bars including gourmet Cantonese, Japanese, Spanish and European
- Flagship Cantonese restaurant overseen by Michelin-starred Chef Fei
- Prime meat and seafood at OPUS 388; fun atmosphere at Spanish-style TAPAS 77
- Private dining at Japanese restaurant RIN
- Wide range of Asian cuisines at Bazaar
- Speciality cocktails and late-night sounds at cool-vibe MO Bar
- Delicious cakes and teas at LIAN Lounge and The Mandarin Cake Shop
About the property
- 178 smoke-free guestrooms
- Housekeeping (on request)
- 5 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available
- Fitness center
- 10 meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Front desk safe
- Laundry service
- Free WiFi in lobby and free parking
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Laundry facilities
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- In Futian
- Huaqiangbei – 21 min walk
- Dongmen Pedestrian Street – 4.3 mi / 6.9 km
- Window of the World – 7.5 mi / 12 km
- Shenzhen University – 11.7 mi / 18.8 km
- This hotel has 178 rooms
Restrictions related to your trip
- This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.
- Check-in time 3:00 PM-noon
- Check-out time is noon
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Free WiFi in public areas
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. At check-in, guests must provide a negative PCR COVID-19 test result. The negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 1 and up, and the test must have been administered no more than 48 hours prior to check-in. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration.
Required at check-in
- Credit card, debit card, or cash deposit required for incidental charges
- Government-issued photo ID may be required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Shenzhen Intl. Airport (SZX) – 26 min drive
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) – 40 min drive
- Hong Kong Lok Ma Chau Station – 6 min drive
- Shenzhen Station – 7 min drive
- Shenzhen North Railway Station – 9 min drive
- Lianhuacun Station – 20 min walk
- Huaxin Station – 21 min walk
- Huaqiang North Station – 25 min walk
- Free secured onsite self parking
- Smoke-free property
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Shenzhen has 7 treatment rooms. Services include massages.
The spa is open daily.
The Bay – This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
TAPAS 77 – This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
RIN – This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
OPUS 388 – This seafood restaurant serves dinner only. Open daily.
M.O. Bar – Onsite bar. Open daily.
Mandarin Oriental Shenzhen
Tower 1 UpperHills, No. 5001 Huanggang Road, Futian District
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
T.: +86 (755) 8802 6888