Maligaya Beach Bungalows
Maligaya Beach Bungalows is a beautiful hotel situated in the front beach of Corong-Corong.
Facing the natural reserve of the bacuit bay, our establishement is willing to provide you a peaceful and relaxing moment.We propose healthy breakfast,tours and activities around the island.
The hotel is made by native materials from Palawan, respecting the environement and caring about the wellness of the island.
El Nido, Palawan
In the north of the island of Palawan, southwest of the Philippines, the ordinary aspect of the city of El Nido highlights the contrast between the mundane and the sublime. El Nido, a small village north of Palawan, Philippines, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world at the moment.
White sandy beaches, coconut palms, sun and idleness are the essential ingredients for a successful holiday. When you come to Palawan, you can’t go wrong!
Plan your stay at Maligaya Beach Bungalows
Our goal is to stay authentic,keep an open and peaceful atmosphere , with a bit of luxury thrown in. We prefer a private guest concept, where guests will have a unique opportunity to spend time with us, work one-on-one with our amazing staff who exude the Philippins graciousness that travellers around the world have come to know and adore.
- All the rooms are furnished with aircon,fan,minibar,flate screen tv,safety box and a king size matress .
- They all have a private terrace facing the sea.
- We provide free wifi
- The cleaning of your room is done everyday upon your request.
- You can enjoy our 4 different healthy breakfast served to your terrace.
- We do massage and body care.
- Our staff will be here to make your stay as memorable it can be and advise you for the many different activities and island tours that we propose.
This story is made by 4 French travelers and friends, Bertille, Valentine, Nicolas & Basile.
Looking for their paradise, a timeless and mesmerise place where they could create a special spot.
Inspired by philippines philosophy they choose the name «Maligaya» in Tagalog which means joy & happiness.
Come and discover what is the real meaning (feeling) of Maligaya…